I am an experienced Psychosynthesis Therapeutic Counsellor and integrate IOPT and EFT in counselling sessions where appropriate. I am affiliated to the BACP.
I am a senior UK IoPT psychotrauma therapist – an Identity-oriented psychotrauma process developed to resolve embodied early emotional trauma, having run online workshops with international participants and in-person workshops in Brighton, Cheltenham, Birmingham and Nottingham.
I am an Accredited Certified Advanced International EFT Practitioner EFTi (formerly AAMET). EFT is Energy Focused Therapy (or Emotional Freedom Technique), a form of Energy Psychology. EFT practtioners are very different on their emphasis. I work with your limited self-beliefs / identities /survival strategies and in a trauma-informed way.
I have also developed a creative, self-reflective method of measuring our personal lives through a five- step process of Personal Mandala Making and run 1:1 / Online & Workshops.
I have been a qualified and experienced body worker in reflexology, massage and reiki healing and use this intuitive knowledge in my work.
I have helped clients with
- Life changes / Transition / Identity Issues
- Loss / bereavement
- Illness / recovery
- Confidence/ self-esteem
- Depression / low energy
- Relationship problems
- Family issues
- Anxiety / Stress / Fear / Phobias
- Disability issues
- Birth and Early Parenting
Counselling, EFT and body therapy in clinical practice in a women’s mental health project, a complementary therapy clinic, a school an NHS medical clinic, and in private practice with many years accumulated experience.
Facilitating Family / Systemic Constellations workshops from 2010 followed by facilitating IOPT 1:1 and in workshops looking at Family, Health, Money, Birth and Identity Multi-generational Trauma for the last 8 years in Stroud, Cheltenham, Brighton & Hove, Birmingham, Nottingham and London.
Facilitating EFT workshops in Brighton
Facilitating Mandala Art workshops in Gloucestershire, Brighton, Bristol and USA.
Thirty years teaching adults, teenagers and children of all abilities and diversities.
I am committed to my personal ongoing process and professional development both in peer supervision and study days. I am also participate in EFT supervision and psychotherapy supervision. My own process and this professional support gives me the insight, trust and humility as I work with others. I hold anyone who comes to see me with a sense of dignity for who they are and respect for what they bring.
Relevant Professional Qualifications / Training
- BA(Hons) B.Ed and Teacher’s Cert. Level 3
- Post-Grad. Diploma Psychosynthesis Counselling
- ILM Level 3 Award in Coaching
- EFT Accredited Certified Advanced EFT Practitioner EFTi
- Family Constellations Intensive Certificate, The Bert Hellinger Institute, USA.
- Core Systemic Constellations, Oxford training.
- IoPT Constellations Training, London – 2 years (with apprenticeship)
- Workshop presentation on Trauma and Medical Intervention at the 3rd International IoPT Conference in Munich.
- Published paper: ‘Lymphknoten-Krebs’ in ‘Mein Korper, mein Trauma, mein Ich’ 2017 Ruppert,F & Banzhaf, H.
Body Therapy Qualifications
Dip ITEC, Reflexology & Dip ITEC, Anatomy, Physiology and Body Massage. Certificate of Holistic Palliative Care for Complementary Therapists. Reiki I, II and Masters.